The UWA Spanish minor is the study of the language and cultures of Spanish. The minor will offer a grounding in Spanish as well as opportunities in business, education, healthcare, and community outreach.
NOTE: Only two courses may overlap with the student’s major. Students must meet necessary prerequisites in the respective courses.
Requirements: 21 hours
- SP 101. Introductory Spanish I (4)
- SP 102. Introductory Spanish II (4)
- SP 201. Intermediate Spanish I (4)
- SP 202. Intermediate Spanish II (4)
- SP 353. Spanish Conversation (3)
- SP 356. Spanish Grammar and Composition (3)
- SP 498. Selected Topics in Spanish (3)