Early Childhood Education Minor
Requirements: 21 hours
- CE 304. Literature for Young Children (3)
- CE 310. Introduction to Childhood Education (3)
- CE 311. Thematic Teaching (3)
- CE 317. Early Childhood Programs/Children Special Needs (3)
- CE 411. Developmentally Appropriate Practice (3)
- CE 412. The Importance of Play (3)
- CE 413. Health and Nutrition in Early Childhood (3)
- This academic minor does not qualify a student for any teaching certificate in the State of Alabama.
- This minor is only available to students admitted to the Teacher Education Program (TEP).